We GROW together by hearing God speak to us individually and corporately from scripture, along with prayer and obeying what we hear. We also grow by continually seeking and cooperating with the Holy Spirit to conform us into the image of Christ, making and keeping us holy while empowering us to exhibit core virtues when doing God’s will.
Adult Bible Fellowship (Sunday @ 10:00 am – 10:45 am)
Passages of scripture are studied in community so we can learn from each other, as “iron sharpens iron”.
There are four questions used as a framework for reviewing the scripture being studied.
- What do I learn in this passage about the character of God?
- Is there a sin revealed in my life, in the church, or in society thru this passage?
- Is there a promise in this passage that I can claim for myself or my community?
- Is there an act of obedience that God would want me to obey, explicitly or implicitly?
Small Group Fellowships
We encourage everyone to participate in small groups. We believe they are a very valuable component to our spiritual development, providing fellowship, accountability and biblical teaching while deepening relationships with others. Small groups are encouraged to meet in homes, where friends, family and neighbors are more comfortable coming to meet others and study God’s word.
- If you would possibly like to lead or start a small group, please use the contact form to get in touch with us.
We encourage everyone to be baptized as part of their faith development. Baptisms usually occur during one of our outdoor picnics that includes a baptism service in a local river, lake, etc. Baptisms can also happen during many other times throughout the year, even during regular church service. All that is required is being connected to any group of believers, a written testimony to be read during your baptism and a short class period to discuss the theological implications. For more information, please click here.